Prior PLM Medical offers Product Lifecycle Management solutions to the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical sectors in support of our customers’ new product development programmes and as part of our on-going efforts to improve patient healthcare and well being.
‘To contribute to a future world where science and medicine has freed society from the ravages of illness and disease, enabling people to fulfil their true potential.’
- Lead or assist the Scientific and Medical communities to research, develop and launch new devices or technologies that will demonstrate quantifiable improvements to the quality of personal health and wellbeing.
- Stay focused on areas where we can make a genuine contribution to Science and Medicine and develop our people, resources and knowledge to ensure we achieve continuous improvement.
- Strive to achieve the highest possible standards in the quality and reliability of our products and services through dedication, honesty and integrity.
- Generate a fair profit to meet our obligations, growth and future goals.
- Ensure the company recognises the value of each employee by providing a stimulating work environment, security, advancement opportunities and means to share in the company’s success.
- Be a good role model within the community
Areas of focus
Prior PLM Medical in particular specialises in assisting companies develop medical device platforms for disease management solutions in the following Biological Areas:
- Circulatory System
- Endocrine System
- Nervous System
- Respiratory System
The PLM Model
Prior PLM Medical supports the Product Lifecycle Programmes from initial idea to end-of-life by offering bespoke services coordinated through specialist Company Divisions as follows:
- Biomedical Engineering Labs
- Product Development
- Injection Mould Solutions
- Pilot Manufacture and Test Labs
- Metrology Systems
- IPC Automation Systems
- MRO Support
In conjunction with the divisions mentioned above, Prior PLM Medical has assembled a highly qualified management team as a separate unit to support the development of all divisions, to ensure we effectively deliver on all of our customers new product development programmes.